The FES South Africa will host the Fort Hare Autumn school module one in the Eastern Cape at Hogsback from 30 March to 4 April 2018.
The module one theme will be on social democracy and political economy.
The sessions will be facilitated by:
- Mr Simon Vau Speechwriter - Minister in the Federal Foreign Office of Germany
- Prof Steven Friedman - the Director of the Centre for the Study of Democracy at Rhodes University and the University of Johannesburg
- Prof Ndangwa Noyoo - Associate Professor, Department of Social Development University of Cape Town
- Prof Mcebisi Ndletyana - Associate Professor, Pan African Institute, University of Johannesburg
- Mrs Nompumelelo Runji - Programme Manager
- FES South Africa and Mr Khwezi Mabasa - Programme Manager, FES South Africa
20 participants from Rhodes University, Nelson Mandle University and Fort Hare University will take part in the 6 days conference.